Exchange System between Spanish University Centres
National mobility programme promoted by the Conference of Rectors of Spanish Universities (CRUE).
Through this programme, students from Spanish Universities can study in another university with guaranteesof academic recognition and adaptation to their curricular profile.
The student exchange is based on trust between institutions, information transparency, reciprocity and flexibility.
Application course 2016/2017
The deadline for submitting claims is the 3rd of May of 2016. The claim must be presented through a specific form (instancia) at the General Register of the University of Seville.
- Procedure and Bases of the Application Exchange System between Spanish University Centres (SICUE). Course 2016/2017.
- Participative SICUE CRUE Document . Course 2016/2017.
- Application form. (FROM THE 10th OF FEBRUARY TO THE 10th OF MARCH)
- SICUE resignation form. Course 2016/2017.
- Academic agreement f. Course 2016/2017.
- List of coordinating centres of the University of Seville .
- Frequent questions.